General information about the website
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you of the general information details of this website:
- Responsible: SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE. TECHNICAL SECRETARIAT.
- Address: CTRA. DE SIERRA ALHAMILLA, 104-BAJO. 04007 ALMERÍA.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 950 532 539
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- USERS. Access to the website confers the condition of user on those who access it, accepting from that very moment, fully and without reservation, the present general conditions.
- USE OF THE WEBSITE. The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the Congress Organisation and Secretariat or third parties, or which could cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER. The use of the website is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Without prejudice to the above, the Congress Organisation and Secretariat reserve the right to deny access to the website at any time and without prior notice to those users who do not comply with these general conditions.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. The Congress Organisation and Secretariat reserve the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as to modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website. The Congress Organisation and Secretariat reserve the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of its services.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. The Congress Organisation and Secretariat does not grant any guarantee and accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order of the website, its services or contents by the user.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
- LINKS POLICY
Any person or entity that intends to make or makes a hyperlink from a web page of another internet portal to the website of the SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE (Spanish Society of Paediatric Neurosurgery) must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorisation of the Technical Secretariat of the Congress.
- No links to this website on third party websites are permitted without the prior authorisation of the Technical Secretariat of the Congress.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements may be made about the pages of the SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE, or about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between the Technical Secretariat of the Congress and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by the Technical Secretariat of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
- The SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE and its Technical Secretariat shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other contents included in this website are the property of the Technical Secretariat of the SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE, the right to use and exploit them and, as such, they are considered to be works protected by the intellectual and industrial property legislation in force.
Any transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, in whole or in part, for profit or commercial purposes, of the contents stored on this website is expressly prohibited, except with the express prior consent of the owner of the rights.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual or industrial property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that their legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify the Technical Secretariat of this circumstance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
- Personal details of the interested party who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the interested party, he/she must indicate the representation under which he/she is acting.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, and their location on the website.
- Proof of the aforementioned intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
- The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of the same.
- Access to this website does not grant the user any rights or ownership of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the corporate elements.
- COMMUNICATION OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES.
In the event that the user becomes aware that this website is being used to carry out any type of illicit activity, he/she must immediately inform the owner of the same, and at the latest, within 12 hours of the discovery of said circumstance.
Likewise, the owner informs the user of the existence of websites of the State Security Forces and Corps, specialised in the repression of telematic crimes, among others:
- CIVIL GUARD. Telematic Crime Group. Central Operational Unit.
- NATIONAL POLICE. Technological Crimes
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain pages. They allow, among other things, information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer to be stored and retrieved and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES.
- OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES. Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained.
- SESSION AND PERSISTENT: Depending on the length of time they remain stored in the browser.
- TECHNICAL, PERSONALISATION, ANALYSIS, ADVERTISING AND BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING COOKIES. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed.
The User may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their equipment by configuring the browser options installed on their equipment.
- For more information about Internet EXPLORER click here.
- For more information on FIREFOX click here.
- For more information about CHROME click here.
- For more information on SAFARI click here.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY.
In compliance with RGPD 679/2016, we inform you that the personal data you provide us with through our website or by any other means will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into files owned by the Technical Secretariat of the SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Your personal data will be used for the purpose of attending to requests for information that you make through the website, to manage and provide the services offered by the Technical Secretariat of the Congress, as well as for sending future commercial communications that may be of interest to you.
We inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail, together with a copy of your ID card or identification document to: email@example.com, indicating "DERECHOS LOPD" in the subject line, specifying your specific request.
The revocation of consent for any processing described in this document must be communicated in writing to the person responsible for the file or processing, without prejudice, where appropriate, to the impossibility of continuing to provide the services involved.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION.
Access to this website and the services provided therein shall be governed by the provisions of this legal notice and by Spanish legislation.
The Technical Secretariat of the SPANISH ADVANCED ENMG 2022 COURSE and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of ALMERÍA for any actions that may be brought arising from the provision of the website service and its services and contents, and regarding the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with the provisions of this legal notice.